Find out more about the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze in this second opinion by the . I use my main to make a periodic 240-mile round-trip drive every 3 weeks, plus standard around-town and short-highway hops (average under 30 miles round trip). 4.8 (70 reviews) Combined mpg 31-37. It i...Read More, I purchased Cruze in Oct 2011. The car was roomier, especially in the rear seat and offered a more luxurious interior. In 2011, the Cruze replaced, and greatly improved upon, the unimpressive Cobalt as Chevrolet's mainstream small car. This is very Bad experience , Electronic system is very bad. -Ahora le han cambiado sensor de presión, lo . This was my first "big girl" car and I wanted something roomy with good gas mileage and a little kick in the engine. Get this car if you need reliability and a sporty look without sacrificing mpg! Standard Apple CarPlay/Android Auto is a major plus. "I bought a Chevrolet Cruze, my first ever new car after 15 years, in June, pre registered on a 11 reg with 25 miles on the clock from Pentagon Chevrolet Rochdale. I was really surprised by its looks & comfort. The lights need to be upgraded. Chevrolet Cruze 2010 LT 150 Cv Gasoil 195000 kms. Black 2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT ECOTEC 1.4L I4 SMPI DOHC Turbocharged VVT FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive . Se tiene motor gasolina de cuatro cilindros con desplazamiento 1.8 litros, que produce potencia 141 caballo de fuerza en 6200 rpm - esta es la versión más potente de Chevrolet Cruze 2012 - 2015 y el par de 176 Nm en 3800 revoluciones por minuto. The masculine Cruze draws the attention of all car lovers. You will really get shocked when you see the pick-up of this car and interiors like you sit in a cockpit. Likes: Intuitive infotainment system, roomy for passengers, easy-folding rear seat. The 2016 car's standard engine is an updated 1.4-liter, four . Publicado en 'Autos y Motores' por César31, 11 Feb 2017. En la vecina Canadá, que obtuvo sus modelos Cruze de especificaciones idénticas de Ohio, obtuvo el mayor honor de ser nombrado Auto Canadiense del Año en 2011 por la Asociación de Periodistas de Automóviles de Canadá, además de obtener el título de Mejor Auto Pequeño. Pickup-Excellent, on a straight highway, you can accelerate and overtake...Read More, Overall experience- This is an absolutely worst car in its class. Si el problema se corrige a tiempo, es posible que no afecte fiabilidad general de . Comfort: 100 percent satisfying comfortability, smooth running. raddedollhouse, 05/28/2016. 5 estrellas 21% Chevrolet Cruze 2012 Motor 1.4 turbo 125000 kms. Buscar. remains in workshop/garage than on road. Chevrolet Cruze Opiniones. I have covered 1080 km from Mumbai to Mangalore. The well-finished cabin feels spacious up front, even for tall drivers, but it's cramped in the rear. FAQs or access your It doesn’t engage when you’re turning corners—you need to be at a full stop and it engages after a few seconds, only if the cabin temperature is sensed to be as cool as your setting. It's obviously no suv or cargo van so don't get it if you think you are going to be carting around more than one possibly two kids younger kids. Marcas. "air leaks from window weather stripping". Problemas eléctricos: pierde energía en . I got stuck in line at a stoplight. But those are minor issues. Lackluster acceleration makes this sedan less than ideal for city dwellers. I love Chevrolet car I always look into that in all site of second-hand cars. The Driver Confidence II package, offered only on the Premier, adds automatic high-beam headlight control, forward collision warning, low-speed automatic emergency braking and lane keeping assist. Cons - Very expensive maintenance, pathetic service from the companies (Kropex and Trident, Bangalore)... Look and Style: Yes it looks great but in market new cars have much better looks like Corolla Altis, Skoda Laura and Volkswagon Jetta. There is no denying that this one is a stunner, and from what I had heard, it ... Look and Style-Good Comfort-poor Pickup-good Mileage-Good Best Features-only looks Needs to improve-after sales service making big hole into pocket after sales Overall Experience I m driving cruze lt car from last one year gives me a very bad experience during during city driving and their service center also not supportive they just sitting there ... Look and Style : ok   Comfort ok   Pickup : very low in 4 and 5th gear   Mileage 9-10   Overall Experience : I purchased Cruze LTZ in the month of April 12 now I realised that I have purchased a great problem not a car. You will really get shocked when you see the pick-up of this car and interiors like you sit in a cockpit. Well, unless it has a big V8 and goes really fast. While mostly unintrusive, the automatic engine stop-start feature cannot be disabled. The Chevy Cruze is a. dream! I don’t know who’s bright idea it was to make the valve cover plastic but I’ve had to replace it twice. Comfortable, zippy, easy driver, lots of toys. Cannot even get 10km to the litre. Each of the outboard rear seats has a pair of LATCH anchors hidden under clearly marked covers that are easily pushed aside. Mileage: I think mileage is 15 kmpl on highways. This is the car of young and who feel young. A lot of people don’t like this feature, but I encourage those on the fence to try it out for a few days as a rental or loaner from your dealer. We had replace the battery, all of the air filters, windshield wippers, tires, brake pad when it was already two years old but this could the dealer fault. See all 52 reviews of the Chevrolet Cruze, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1998 For Sale, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Middleburg, FL, New Acura Integra for Sale in Decatur, AL, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Morris, IL, Used Mercedes-Benz 600-Class in Westfield, NJ, New Mclaren GT for Sale in Laguna Beach, CA, New Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Manchester, TN, New Mazda Mx-5-Miata for Sale in Lancaster, SC, New Lexus RX-500H for Sale in Bel Air, MD, Used Chevrolet Lumina in Maple Valley, WA, New Chevrolet Silverado-1500-Limited for Sale in Crystal River, FL, New Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Jamaica, IA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I really like this car. 2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT . One of the best options under 20 Lac budget !! The Cruze's engine choices are the main drawback. During this time we had a loaner, Gas Cruze, with the 1.4L Turbo. Here is why- Pros - Amazing pickup, the car designed for performance, comfortable (it's a sports car, shouldn't be more comfortable), great looks, multiple features, decent interiors. Excessive chrome trim can be blinding in bright sunlight, and our tester's squeaky brake pedal was irksome. The Cruze is also available as a sedan or a hatchback and can be fitted with a fuel-efficient diesel engine, which is distinctive for this class of car. Echa un vistazo a la ficha técnica del nuevo Chevrolet Cruze 2020 Ecuador en Perú, con precios y opiniones de clientes, pruebas y otros detalles. Upshifts are relatively quick and make the acceleration seem all the more effortless. It never let's the youth go out of you. Que tal, estoy interesado comprar un cruze, necesito un auto que sea estable en carretera (160km/h) y que tenga potencia para rebasar, que no gaste demasiada gasolina, amplio y comodo para viajar; lo necesito para viajar principalmente, por eso me interesa un auto que . Comfort: Totally comfortable and smooth. Rines de 16" en aluminio. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings Chipolo. No signs the transmission was bad. Elegir el coche adecuado puede ser una decisión difícil. It is a long car, has a sunroof and pretty much most features of cars in an even higher segment. It's amazing. 9 de julio 2009. Car was beautiful when I first got it. Model XXXX Cruze. Submit. The moment you step into the car, it gives you a rich and young feel. Storage cubbies in each door can hold a water bottle and a few small items. Wish there was a little more leg room in the back. Comfort: Super comfortable both front and rear seats. The care had around 30,000 miles when got it last year in 2017, and it has been nothing but trouble. gracias. $16,975 starting MSRP. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. It’s great for my daily commute. View 13 photos. The Cruze's wide door openings, high roof and minimal seat bolstering make it extremely easy to get into and out of the front seats. Consumer rating. My Opinion of Chevrolet Cruze vs Chevrolet Cobalt & Pontiac G5 vs Chevrolet Cavalier 09-14-2010 08:44 PM. 2018 Chevrolet Cruze consumer reviews. Modified Life es el único sitio web que ofrece experiencias reales y opiniones honestas sobre el Chevrolet Cruze 2014. Descargar Chevrolet Cruze 1.06 para PC gratis #6. Chevrolet Cruze II Marque Chevrolet Années de production 2014 - 2016 (Version chinoise) Depuis 2015 (Version internationale) Classe Compacte Moteur et transmission Énergie Essence Moteur(s) 1.4 Ecotec 2.0 Ecotec turbo (SS) 3.6 High Feature double turbo (Z/24) Cylindrée 1 399 1 998 3 564 cm 3 Puissance maximale 113/153/152 ch Couple maximal 240 entre 2 000 et 4 000 N m Transmission Traction . En esta comparación entre el Chevrolet Cruze 5 y el Chevrolet Onix vamos a presentarte las características de estos excelentes autos pertenecientes al segmento hatchbacks. Usado sí, y también muy interesante: Chevrolet Cruze 2010-2014. Pichincha-Comprar usado en PatioTuerca Ecuador. I own the Cruze 2012 model. Of course, this meant both the sedans and the SUV category. The latter has the edge in power delivery and quietness. Se reemplazó la bomba de agua dos veces en menos de un año- (recuerdo), problemas de transmisión alrededor de 24 mil millas yendo al distribuidor por segunda vez. Pickup: 2-litre engine makes a strong and a powerful engine. It never let's the youth go out of you. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks . I own a 2015 2LT with 1.4liter turbo and automatic transmission. El Chevrolet Cruze tiene un aspecto exterior con cierta presencia, algo empañada cuando vemos los plásticos que recubren su interior. It is available in 3 variants, 1998 cc engine option and 2 transmission options : Manual and Automatic . Car is spacious and comfort is really good. A esta altura la transmisión podría ser de seis marchas, pero hay que destacar que su funcionamiento es muy suave y correcto. . I am a smooth driver which drives maximum time in local. m 20 and it was my dream to purchase this car . Driving performance reveals needed maintenance. Pickup: Great pickup!! It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Reactivate now Rumorosidad Recuperaciones Opiniones de Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 VCDI LS. Chevrolet Cruze da tirones. todas las especificaciones, colores, rendimiento y datos de economía de combustible de 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ Turbo, incluidos los tiempos de aceleración 0-60 mph, 0-100 km / h, cuarto de milla, tiempo de media milla, velocidad máxima, kilometraje y economía de combustible, dimensiones, seguridad, comodidad y más. The moment you step into the car, it gives you a rich and young feel. Calificado en Estados Unidos el 28 de noviembre de 2016. Pay the dealership to check my fluids? It required much higher RPM for moderate acceleration, and seemed to wander with overly sensitive steering on the highway, but not a bad car, just did not feel right compared to the Diesel. Some Teslas and Leased EVs Qualify for Full Electric Vehicle Tax Credit in 2023. control over shifting thus the transmission rating for me personally. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. En la siguiente descripción general, encontrará los problemas más comunes para el Chevrolet Cruze, para el cual Chevrolet ha anunciado un retiro a través del Rapex de la UE sistema. The engine of the car had to change after 10,000 km as it was overheating at speeds of 90 kmph. A car that is both fuel efficient, and... Amazon, you should break out the Diesel version of this car from the gas versions, they are dramatically different in performance and even handling. 1. There are currently 37 Chevrolet Cruze.net's Facebook & Twitter Groups! Y por varios factores: Empezando por el motor, el nuevo 1.4 litros con 177 lb-pie de torque es una joyita y es importante aclarar NO comparte prácticamente nada con el 1.4T anterior que ofrecían las versiones tope de su predecesor, el Trax o bien el Buick . After driving the Honda City for 5 years, in pursuit of upgradations, I made a comprehensive recce for two months whereby I scanned every car in the range of 12-18 Lacs. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. The transmission type is manual with six speeds & Six Speed Automatic. That said, it isn't particularly engaging. Complete Package Of Style Comfort And Speed, Super Fast Car, Lovely Performance Indeed A Diesel Rocket. Seals and/or weather-stripping. An optional Preferred package bundles simulated leather upholstery with a heated steering wheel. It put Apple or Google maps at your fingertips while driving and made it easy to use natural voice commands via Siri or Google Now from your phone. View all 9 photos. The high-mounted shelf reduces rearward visibility, but a standard backup camera and optional parking sensors and cross-traffic alert make this a non-issue. Automated emergency braking, lane-departure warning, lane-keeping assist, and forward-collision warning are available but only on the top Premier trim level as a part of the Driver Confidence II package. There is a slight pause when putting the gas petal down to the floor but when it picks up it can fly (within se onds) . Dislikes: Few standard features, even cruise control is optional. Needs to improve: Mileage Overall Experience: Loved it since...Read More, Look and Style: It has superb and stylish looks better than Captiva. The Cruze sedan and hatchback have nearly identical interior head- and legroom measurements. The primary focus of the engine tweak has been to improve driveability, refinement and fuel efficiency. Overall experience- This is an absolutely worst car in its class. Pickup: The Cruze is like a rocket with a powerful engine. MSRP range $17,995-$26,120. We also ran a diesel-powered Cruze through the same test, and it delivered an EPA-beating 52 mpg, far outstripping the most efficient gasoline-powered compact sedans we've tested. I am a smooth driver which drives maximum time in local. Now let me elaborate my experience of owning this Chevrolet product, which is more of a disappointment. Drive quality has been good on the highways with high kmpl average. Had to replace three (3) of the four tires! The looks of the car are stunning ...Read More, Hi, friends. En 2014, El Cruze presentó en Estados Unidos un importante rediseño en cuanto a su frontal, pasando a estrenar un nuevo tipo de parrilla más amplio que el modelo original. Calificado en Estados Unidos el 28 de septiembre de 2018. What baloney! Seats are very comfortable for manual cloth bargain-basement seats (Chevy did a great job here!). Chevrolet deserves credit for implementing this obvious, operator-friendly solution. A start-stop feature reduces fuel use during idling. GM Begins Advertising the Chevrolet Cruze Actively, Chevrolet Cruze Forum and Holden Cruze Forum | ChevroletCruze.net / HoldenCruze.net | Cruze Reviews, Chevrolet Cruze Production, Chevrolet Cruze Pictures, Chevrolet Cruze Videos, Chevrolet Cruze News, Chevy Cruze Forum, Welcome to ChevroletCruze.net the LARGEST. The Premier only comes with the automatic. Our finance experts answer any questions you may have about financing a vehicle. Pixip Icon Pack - Free. Acceleration feels sluggish from rest; the dash from zero to 60 mph took 9.6 seconds at the track. 12/12/2020 03:21 . El Chevrolet Cruze, uno de los pocos que aún quedan del segmento C, cuenta con una eficiente mecánica y un buen comportamiento dinámico. Retrieve your username. Tras el volante, el Cruze de segunda generación ha resultado una gratísima sorpresa. . But, even with headliner cutouts, the sloping roof could compel tall rear passengers to slouch. This car is exactly what I wanted. Amazon, you should break out the Diesel version of this car from the gas versions, they are dramatically different in performance and even handling. The Cruze feels balanced and coordinated. También analiza las opiniones para verificar la confiabilidad. Quiero saber sus opiniones acerca de este auto y las experiencias de las personas que cuentan con uno de ellos César31, 11 Feb 2017 #1. Oto opinie o tym samochodzie. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts. The standard six-speed manual transmission drains any pleasure from the driving experience, so the six-speed automatic is well worth the extra cash. El cruze no es un coche que se vea mucho, porque realmente a pesar de que hayan dado un pequeño salto en calidad y acabados, francamente Chevrolet ofrece lo que ofrece y no trata de engañar a nadie, es un coche que cumple y punto, los acabados no son de lo mejor, algunos plásticos del interior dejan mucho que desear, peor evidentemente tratan de . The Used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ is priced between $5,999 and $13,990 with odometer readings between 76953 and 160194 miles. La prensa mexicana que lo ha conducido, ha comentado a Al Volante que es un vehículo más avanzado que lo que venía presentando General Motors (como el Malibú por ejemplo, aunque este es un segmento superior al Cruze). The lights need to be upgraded. Needs to improve: Mileage Overall Experience: Loved it since... Look and Style: It has superb and stylish looks better than Captiva. In large part, Cruz's smoothness is derived from its impeccably compliant suspension. You can buy any Chevrolet product but make sure in case of fault or repair it will take months. If you feel you have received this message in error, please view our customer care El Chevrolet Cruze creció en todos los sentidos para esta generación, desde un mejor motor, mejores acabados y más espacio en la cabina. Loved everything about it. In the back seat, Cruze hatchback passengers benefit from the high, flat roof, with an extra half-inch of headroom compared with sedan occupants. por favor quiero saber de alguien q ya tenga un chevrolet cruze (version de colombia) en cualquier version, su opinion sobre consumo, calidad, precio, prestaciones etc. .css-dhtls0{display:block;font-family:GlikoS,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:400;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-dhtls0:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}2025 Chevrolet Camaro SUV. Space at rear not adequate for a large sedan like Cruz. Likes: Brisk acceleration with gasoline-powered four-cylinder, available diesel powertrain, smooth ride. I am pursuing legal actions Amazing on gas. It was designated as a globally developed, designed, and manufactured four-door compact sedan, complemented by a five-door hatchback body variant from 2011, and a station wagon in 2012. I feel safe and that I'm in a car that is very reliable. Comfort: I'll say is good on okay roads but amazing on highways. no complaints. También te puede interesar. Stores don’t sell a replacement linkage retainer, dealer part only. Would recommend to family and friends. Fui con la intención de comprar un malibu, pero después de conducir el cruze me sorprendió tan gratamente que . La idea era entregar un auto de mayor calidad . It is too tempting on empty expressways to drive fast. . The air condition is powerful and distributes the air in passenger cabin very evenly. The Cruze's performance appeal will largely depend on your commute. Last week they replaced the thermostat housing and third gear in transmission quit working so they installed a new manual transmission. Fallo al pararse en marcha. I compared it with Octavia, Elantra, Jetta and Fluence but it beats them hands down. Comparación Cruze 5 vs Onix. Infotainment features included Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, which mirror your cell-phone screen on the dashboard. Leasing, on the other hand, The engine stop-start system is far from seamless. Used. An LS Convenience package adds cruise control, 16-inch wheels and steering wheel-mounted controls. You can buy any Chevrolet product but make sure in case of fault or repair it will take months. A road map to auto industry ownership and partnerships. 43 calificaciones totales, 43 con opiniones. new car every three years or so. Chevrolet Cruze 2014 HB LS Auto. I got the 2.0 TD model in late 2015 (ditched the emissions cheating 2012 VW TDI). Body panels gaps are small, and even. Is it better to lease or buy a car? The car handles well on the ice and in the snow. Comfort: Totally comfortable and smooth. Things I wish they had done better is to put the heater with auto temperature control in the diesel like they do the LT gas version. Normally on city roads its 13 kmpl, need to improve it. The exterior design is more attractive than the Focus, Accent, or Fortè. That said, it isn't particularly engaging. Runs great! Décryptage du modèle Chevrolet Cruze par la rédaction Caradisiac: Essais, avis de propriétaires, comparatifs, fiabilité sur le modèle Chevrolet Cruze. Usually, we prefer manual transmissions, but not in this case. 30. The Used 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier is priced between $21,990 and $21,990 with odometer readings between 23067 and 23067 miles. Tiene dos motores de gasolina y un solo diesel, y . The steering wheel and driver's seat both have a good range of motion, so most people will be able to find an agreeable seating position. The L and the LS are pretty light on features. $8332 including my trade. Además de la potencia de su motor turbo, la seguridad más avanzada, todo su confort y la exclusiva tecnología WI-FI, en el Nuevo Cruze disfrutás de la unión perfecta entre lo digital y lo analógico en un auto con lo mejor de los dos mundos. It sits a bit low so my wife who had a stroke recently has a hard time getting out of the passenger side. Car is spacious and comfort is really good. Less thank one year later: water pump, coolant outlet housing, O2 sensors, mass airflow sensor, belt, tensioner, battery. We're not fond of the standard 1.4-liter engine, but the significant price premium for the diesel engine, at least when new, makes it hard to justify. Cómo funcionan las opiniones y calificaciones de clientes, Opiniones sobre imagen y video únicamente, Calificado en Estados Unidos el 16 de agosto de 2020. The Four-Disc brakes give stability to the car and always give best. 2016-19 Cruze. that car buying is the way to go. When the battery quit the Evapritive Purge Valve quit working, then the HVAC motor quit, I replaced the parts except power port myself for about half of the diagnostic fees ( fees about $400, and wanted about $1,200 altogether for their fix) dealership run some other tests and replaced the water pump. Road feel is more pronounced with the RS package's 18-inch wheels, but the ride is rarely choppy or harsh. The ride is smooth and pick up is great. m 20 and it was my dream to purchase this car . The Premier-only Driver Confidence II package adds lane departure warning, lane keeping assist and blind-spot monitoring. The massive pickup make u fell as a road pilot and within seconds it is in 140-150 kmph . Para calcular la valoración global y el desglose porcentual por estrella, no utilizamos un promedio simple. Find a used certified pre-owned Chevrolet Cruze for sale. It has a huge trunk (for it's size), and, although there's a lot of plastic in the interior, it's fit and finish is excellent. 2014 Chevrolet Cruze opiniones de los consumidores. I love my Cruze Diesel. A car that is both fuel efficient, and has massive torque and guts is a rare combination, one that can be had with a modern Turbo Diesel engine. This is very Bad experience , Electronic system is very bad. I had a 2017 Cruze manual and loved it. Price comparisons for Used 2019 Chevrolet Cruze trim styles: Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. GM did a good job on the 2.0 TD.. Power is adequate, and the transmission is nothing to write home about, but I average around 32 MPG using regular gas. El motor se destaca por su excelente torque de 320 Nm a partir de . Great car for the money in my opinion. Great 4 wheel disc brakes. We like the Cruze's clear gauges and intuitive steering-mounted controls. It has all kinds of problems starting with clutch, engine mounting, flywheel, brakes and wh...Read More, Look and Style tan baali sexy aa ,, kudiyan bhut mrdia.Comfort v bhut aa ,, bhut khulli a wicho ,,, ehdi shat v laindi aa ,,,Pickup wallo v siraa e aa ,,, mai keha bhajdi tan veere baali a yr ,,, hwa naal e gallan krdi a saali ,, jehdi mrji gaddi naal race lwalo ,,, muhre lang jandi aa ,, sauh lagge wadde mharaaj di Mileage tan kuj ni yrr ,,, 12-13...Read More, I have purchased my car in Mar 12 and its been a disappointment since. Getting mentioned in the compact-car segment is no easy feat, but the Chevrolet Cruze is doing its best. The available premie... Chevrolet Cruze is the best car, though I have a diesel variant but power is massive. I’ve had a lot of problems with this car, power port in front quit working, dealer said needs to be rewired. A redesigned Cruze was introduced for 2016. Check out Chevrolet lease specialsCheck out Chevrolet Cruze lease specials. Power is now up to a substantial 164bhp with the torque swelling to a meaty 38.7kgm. The available premie...Read More, Chevrolet Cruze is the best car, though I have a diesel variant but power is massive. Sedán Chevrolet Cruze 1.8 se ha producido desde enero de 2012 hasta enero de 2015. . It is a very sublime car with great features that help me to have a confidential and trustworthy drive. NOTE: Since this test was conducted in 2016, the current Cruze has received some revisions, including this year's revisions to the list of standard and optional features, including faux-leather instead of real leather on the Premier trim. The Cruze Premier gets most of the above plus 17-inch wheels, an upgraded rear suspension, chrome exterior accents, ambient interior lighting and illuminated vanity mirrors. Lo mejor de los dos mundos. Browse Chevrolet Cruze vehicles in Mount Airy, NC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Standard equipment includes 15-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, remote locking and unlocking, air conditioning, 60/40-split folding rear seatbacks, Bluetooth, a four-speaker audio system with two USB ports, OnStar (with 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hotspot), a rearview camera, a 7-inch central touchscreen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration. I think if we want to purchase a new car, post-sale service review for that company should be taken into consideration. Chevrolet Cruze diésel 163 CV LTZ, te lo contamos todo. It comes with the above as standard plus upgraded headlights with LED running lights, a rear center armrest with cupholders, a rear USB port and a six-speaker audio system with satellite radio. Dynamic Blue LT. It is too tempting on empty expressways to drive fast. The car has been highly fuel efficient in all its years of ownership to me. Reset your password. todas las especificaciones, colores, rendimiento y datos de economía de combustible de 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS, incluidos los tiempos de aceleración 0-60 mph, 0-100 km / h, cuarto de milla, tiempo de media milla, velocidad máxima, kilometraje y economía de combustible, dimensiones, seguridad, comodidad y más. Inicio Herramientas Chevrolet Cruze 1.06 para PC. So no complaints there. We now have a bit over 19,000 miles, second oil change just completed. Chevrolet Cruze. You can also get more features through a couple of packages. Inside, there are numerous cubbies for you and your friends to store various small items. Las opiniones de clientes, incluidas las valoraciones de productos ayudan a que los clientes conozcan más acerca del producto y decidan si es el producto adecuado para ellos. The Chevy dealership is aware of the problems with that year and model and can't do anything about it or so they say. Driver confidence is further enhanced by a surprisingly low amount of body roll. The Cruze's base powertrain is a lively 153-hp turbocharged four-cylinder paired with a six-speed manual transmission. Remote start is great to have on snowy day so that when I go out. If it's in the budget, consider the Convenience package, which adds keyless entry, push-button and remote start, heated front seats, and an eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat. Our findings remain broadly applicable to this year's Cruze, however. But seince the crank shaft cover caused the car to to over heat the 3rd time it has lost power and gas mileage and the engine very loud. Of course, this meant both the sedans and the SUV category. GE. I am 23-year-old boy and I love to drive but now I am suffering from back pain because ... Look and Style: Couldn't have asked for anything better than this in this segment. Chevy should pay to replace them with strong dependable tires AT NO COST to me and any other Cruze owner with terrible tires. Comfort: The seats of the car are very bad, my one friend has Maruti Suzuki Swift which is extremely comfortable than this car. I get great gas mileage now, average about 28-29 mpg, half highway and half city driving. POWER TRAIN Recall Date: 10/29/2020. Don't ever buy a 2018 Chevy Cruze if it's used it's going to be problems for you I have one that has a module for gas fuel saving that you cannot disengage. i have driven 67000 kms in it and still it feels like new . Chevrolet Cruze.net's Facebook & Twitter Groups! During its introduction, the Cruze replaces several compact models . The front seats allow plenty of travel for tall drivers, while wider occupants might feel somewhat confined by the narrow seatbacks. The fuel type is diesel, the mileage is 17.9 kmpl, the fuel tank capacity is 60 litres, and the top speed is 210 Kmph. ver todas. The looks of the car are stunning ... Hi, friends. Loved everything about it. It takes a very good start. Galería de Nuevo Chevrolet Cruze a prueba Ir a la galería. The 60/40-split rear seats fold down should you need extra space. If you change any setting at all the engine re-engages. I’ve updated the mpg and mileage below. I had almost finalised the ...Read More, Look and Style: I don't think any car in this segment can beat the looks of the Chevy Cruze. 4.6 (281 reviews) 91% of drivers recommend this car. The generous trunklid opens to reveal a deep well that feels big. The car as broke down a total of 3 times we had get a tow to the dealership, the Frist night of having the car the water pumped and failed on the way home over heating, then we had wait 2 months in the shop for the new water pump to be fix, this had happened twice, and the exhaust failed on use along with the crank shaft cover broke and need replace and been a nightmare. Two days AFTER LEAVING the dealer, my damn flywheel starts to make a god awful noise. If you prize comfort over sportiness, lower trims, or even the standard Premier, are more compliant. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Opiniones Chevrolet Cruze LT 2.0 VCDI Coches. blinksinternal, 06/07/2017. Both the LT and the Premier offer an RS Appearance package, with foglights, a rear spoiler, a sport body kit and 18-inch wheels for Premier models, and a Sun and Sound package that includes a sunroof and a nine-speaker Bose audio system. FWIW, I purchased this based on 400 of my customer databases- I work for a software company that provides fleet management software, and when looking at my next car, I checked my own data for lowest cost of ownership per mile of operation. When the battery quit the Evapritive Purge Valve quit working, then the HVAC motor quit, I replaced the parts... I’ve had a lot of problems with this car, power port in front quit working, dealer said needs to be rewired. Chevy Cruze’s are a bad choice to consider buying. A stable mule on high speeds nevertheless. We haven't tried the new Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system in the Cruze, but we have some experience with it in other Chevy products. Chevrolet Cruze, czyli następca modelu Lacetti, został zaprezentowany jesienią 2008 r., a w 2009 r. wszedł do sprzedaży. Also, it's a rumour that Cruze's maintenance is very...Read More, I love Chevrolet car I always look into that in all site of second-hand cars. Comfort: When you put your 16 lakhs of hard earned money, you will definitely look for comfo... Look and Style: Superb and best-looking car in the segment, unbeatable. In car terms, it is refined. Y aunque las . Volvió a pararse en marcha después de cambiar sensores cigueñal y árbol de levas. Iniciar Sesión; vende tu vehículo ; Usados. The inside trim isn’t high quality, but I don’t cause a lot of wear and tear there. See the customer review at Chevrolet India on facebook. 38 km/gl , hasta ahora . Great on long trips, HUGE trunk for travel gear, great gas mileage. to get the information you were looking for! It took a couple of days to get the part, and replaced without issue. Cost to drive estimates for the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.10 per gallon for regular unleaded in North Dakota. CarGurus tested the Cruze in 2016 and gave it a score of 7.5. I really like this car. Tight steering, radius. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. I’m slowly getting used to not having. I am not a car guy. Computadora de viaje. When I picked up the car, it was a new salesman . Save. account information here. Mileage: Just ok, needs to be improved. Both, however, delivered a rather unimpressive 26 mpg. APPPARAPC.com. 1. Pick up is amazing! W kategorii „nowoczesny kompakt za rozsądne pieniądze "wyjątkowo korzystnie wypada używany Chevrolet Cruze. This is a great car for a person my size. This car middle of my needs. Podemos decir que esta vez el auto sí pertenece al segmento que dice. Thank god the boy changed it without a fuss as they could not pinpoint the fault. Thank you. The Transverse was nice, but compared to the Diesel Cruze a big time gas guzzler.. about 19 MPG average, with mostly highway miles.. Just for comparison in costs I figured that difference accounts for about $2500 in fuel cost savings compared to a Transverse over those 19K miles.. so this is not chump change savings, granted it is a much bigger vehicle.. though my 1 ton Diesel pick-up gets about 19 MPG average when not towing, and it is even bigger, and nearly 8000 lbs unloaded. Pairing a phone to the Bluetooth system is simple and quick. Opiniones. The size is perfect and it handles nicely for a 4-door sedan. The Cruze expertly soaks up bumps and imperfections. Can say it is the best car in the class (My Point of view). sale near. You can feel like you are enjoying upper luxury car hospitality with Cruze. The cabin has enough legroom to seat four 6-foot-tall people with few complaints. I was a little bit confused with the budget but my parents/relatives insist me for this car and I am damn happy now with the performance of this car. Powered by consumers. Not only for the city this car is also awesome for long highways trips. tengo un chevrolet cruze lt 2.0vcdi 163cv automatico durante 4 años y tiene 240.000 km y va de maravilla y solo le he tenido que hacer las revisiones y no me ha dado ningun problema y el consumo en carretera es de 5 litros y 5.5 litros y medio asi que dejaros de paparruchas que el coche es fantastico en diseño,equipamiento y prestaciones si . The interior is attractive with nice color coordination with all the seats. At all. The ratings in this review are based on our full test of the Chevrolet Cruze Premier Sedan (turbo 1.4L inline-4 | 6-speed automatic | FWD). Calificado en Estados Unidos el 4 de marzo de 2018. Chevrolet Cruze 1.06 para PC. Anyone pla... Look and Style: The moment you see this car coming, you realize what a sexy machine which has been built perfect and gives you a feel of a beast on the road. It is the most basic model- a stripped 6-speed manual L model with the gasoline 1.8 liter, but it has proven to be a comfy, reliable, and inexpensive-to-service vehicle. ! Chevrolet Cruze 2015 2015 0 kms. Comfort: Super comfortable both front and rear seats. Comfort Is OK, leather seats can be of a better quality, leather a bit rough. As its nick name its truely a DIESEL ROCKET . I’m leasing mine and with zero down—truly zero—and $2500 trade in I will have paid $5832 cash out of pocket over 36 months at 10,000 miles per year. It is a very comfortable car, and is really spacious especia...Read More, The Cruze is a seriously smooth car, from its slippery shape to the way its doors shut. Like many compact sedans, the Cruze has a sizable cargo area with a flat load floor and little intrusion from the wheel wells. 13 abril 2021. The buttons are well mounted. The L is only available to dealers through custom ordering. Your Friend's Information: Name: *Email: Wish there was a little more leg room in the back. Frankly, I fell for it because of its looks. I bought the Chevrolet Cruze 1 year back. There's plenty of shoulder room for all outboard passengers. Car is good for Mileage, Ground Clearance, Boot Space and many more things. Used car values are constantly changing. My older step son (about 13) had a hard time squeezing in the back seat. This car has been a mixed bag. Tus retiros y alertas de seguridad del producto, Más información sobre cómo funcionan las opiniones de clientes en Amazon, Tus opciones de privacidad de los anuncios. The car was roomier, especially in the rear seat and offered a more luxurious interior. 0 $10k $20k $30k $40k. I wound up buying out the lease because I could not get another cruise new. Bolsas de aire frontales. The massive pickup make u fell as a road pilot and within seconds it is in 140-150 kmph . This car has plenty of power and is very easy to handle. I purchased my 2015 Cruze new at the tail-end of 2015. I was very much afraid to drive it 4 d first time. Influence-free. Para retiros y fallas encontradas en el Reino Unido, desplácese hacia abajo. Radio Android 10 para Chevrolet Chevy Cruze 2009-2015 2016 Limited 10.4 pulgadas estilo Tesla Car in-Dash GPS Navegación RAM 2GB ROM 32GB Wireless Carplay WiFi Free Camera. Went to work one day and tried to go on break and car would go in drive in every gear. The battery and two other electrical systems failed. The ride is smooth and pick up is great. Standard features in the Cruze LT hatchback include cruise control, aluminum wheels, and a six-speaker stereo with SiriusXM satellite radio. The fuel economy is excellent I average about 45 and use my car for ride share and food delivery services so a lot of city driving trips. and little road noise to none at all. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make The car had great features. What they project and what is actual has much difference. The price for the Diesel engine is worth it even though it is more than its gas counterpart the fuel economy rivals hybrids which cost a lot more than the Diesel engine cost of the Cruze. I am 23-year-old boy and I love to drive but now I am suffering from back pain because ...Read More, Look and Style: Couldn't have asked for anything better than this in this segment. Mileage: In the city, it gives me about 11-12 km/litre. 44 calificaciones globales. Other wise it gets the job done. remains in workshop/garage than on road. También contamos con reseñas de autos informativas, revisiones de camiones, revisiones de suv, revisiones de vehículos híbridos, revisiones de minivan, revisiones de vehículos cruzadas y revisiones de automóviles de lujo . I trend to driving rather sedate, but I do sometimes play around a little on back roads, and I've found working 3rd and 4th gear will bring a smile to my face. Figured out I needed to turn car off put in gear then start it- go fast enough to change gear without clutch and start over till I got to interstate Hwy a few blocks away so I could get home 175 miles away. The new Chevrolet Infotainment 3 interface is attractive, uncluttered and, most important, easy to learn and operate. The exteriors are fabulous. The Cruze's soft suspension causes it to feel imprecise when driven aggressively in corners, but the payoff is a smooth ride over bumps and potholes. Although a more aggressive front grille and revised front and rear bumpers are the most obvious changes for 2019, the Cruze also receives updated taillamps, a new interior color, new wheel designs, and new infotainment software. I don't know bout some of these new models..and if I had taken the time to review this car..I more than likely would have went with a Ford car. The controls and gauges are mostly easy to get along with. 2015 Chevrolet Cruze opiniones de los consumidores. The cloth seats found in the base models are comfortable, but buyers will have to opt up to the Premier trim before they can get a power-adjustable driver's seat as standard. With its rear seats folded, we managed to fit 15 carry-on suitcases in the hatchback model. Car is good for Mileage, Ground Clearance, Boot Space and many more things. You'll feel a mild shock through the cabin when the Cruze's stop-start feature turns the engine off and on. Upshifts are relatively quick and make the acceleration seem all the more effortless. I have covered 1080 km from Mumbai to Mangalore. Depending on the trim level, the Cruze's cabin can be optioned to a surprisingly upscale level for such a compact car, but many Cruze customers will be priced out of these desirable extras. This is an automatic. Opiniones. https...Read More, I own a Chevy Cruze LTZ and the name Diesel Rocket certainly is the best name of this car. I have owned the Chevrolet Cruze for a while now, and if I were to give my opinion in one word, it will be 'satisfactory'. The Chevrolet Cruze is a compact car that is produced by General Motors since 2008. Tiene unas dimensiones de 4448 mm de largo, 2042 mm de ancho, 1484 mm de alto y unos 2700 mm de distancia entre ejes. roadside warranty, and a 5 yr./ 60000 mi. There's good forward and side visibility thanks to a low hood, tall windows and relatively narrow rear pillars. Why? It has not been without any issue, but warranty has covered the issues. Each vehicle typically comes in multiple versions that are fundamentally similar.
Ingeniería Mecatronica San Marcos, Majes Siguas Ii Monografia, Petroglifos En Venezuela, Rentabilidad Financiera Según Autores, Aporte De Manuel Castells A La Sociedad, Funciones De Un Abogado Civil, Teoría Atómica Moderna, Contabilidad De Entidades Financieras,